Add your review
Review AR The Re-Edger Hand Held Sharpening Tool
- This innovative hand-held multi-function tool utilizes the sharpening power of ceramic steel and a replaceable honing stone for de-burring, making the Re-Edger perfect for on-the-fly repairs.
- The Re-Edger combines handheld sharpening technology and precision honing in one simple device. The ceramic steel fits player and goalie hockey blades aw well as most figure skate blades. To repair the edge simply follow the instructions below.
- The Re-Edger does not replace profession skate sharpening. It should be used between sharpenings and for emergency purposes.
Re-Edger use Instructions:
- To repair skate blade edges, place skate blade between the white prongs and slide the Re-Edger with light pressure in one direction only. Repeat if needed.
- To remove nicks, place stone flat onto the side of the blade. Using light pressure, rub in one direction only. Repeat until abrasion is removed. Do Not over rub.