Sher-Wood Code IV One Piece Stick - Senior
Sher-Wood S20 Code IV One Piece Stick - Senior
Designed for the playmaker looking to gain an edge but without compromises to their game. The CODE IV is a pro level stick built for elite level performance. It is best described as a lightweight and balanced stick that provides a combination of speed and power behind every shot. Featuring a 12K shaft and 25K blade, the stick weighs 420 grams while the new Feather Lite technology removes weight without compromising the strength or durability. The CODE IV stick provides more shot power through its unique Target Lock Taper. It features a hybrid kickpoint that is extremely versatile and caters to all shooting styles while the VRF4 Blade allows for ultimate control helping create magic every time you step on the ice.
- Target Lock Taper: Mid/Low Hybrid Kick Point - Allowing the shaft to take a great load and release with more velocity and power.
- E2-17 Dimensions: Enhanced edge shaft shape for improved hand feel and control - Rounded corners of the the enhanced edge shaft create a precise feel in the players hands. The concave walls of the shaft allow the players fingers to lock into position.
- VRF4 Blade: Vibration reduction foam injected blade with carbon stringer for added rigidity and response - The thinner, lighter, blade profile incorporates advanced foams for amazing feel and durability.
- Blackline XXV Carbon Fiber Blade: Lightweight carbon fiber weave with over 25,000 filaments creating better stability and reduction of torsional flex -The proprietary weave uses unique manufacturing methods to create Sher-wood's lightest and most responsive carbon fiber ever, allowing you to feel the puck like never before.
- Featherlite: The lightweight Carbon Fiber Layup uses a handmade manufacturing technique that improves balance and durability despite its super-light weight.
Weight: 420 grams
Available Patterns: PP26 / PP88 / PP28 / PP92 / PP77 / PP26MX
Available Flexes: 95 / 85 / 75